W San Francisco
181 3rd Street, San Francisco, CA, 94103, United States
3.9/5 544 reviews
AN ELECTRIC HOTEL IN THE HEART OF DOWNTOWN SAN FRANCISCO
Find effortless luxury and downtown cool at W San Francisco, a vibrant hotel located in the city's thriving SoMa District. A gathering place for art exhibitions, film screenings, fashion and music events, W San Francisco embodies the energy, dynamism and ingenuity of the City by the Bay.
Chart your own adventure in our luxury hotel. Sample sustainable California cuisine at TRACE, sip on craft cocktails in Living Room or unwind with an indulgent massage at Bliss® Spa. Once you've had your fill of downtown, get cozy in your guest room or spacious suite, and allow our Whatever/Whenever® service to take care of your every wish and whimsy.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Haunted Halloween - Limited Availability!
Embrace your alter ego and get exclusive access to the hottest Halloween haunt in San Francisco. Electrify your stay with:
- One-night accommodations, October 28-29, 2017
- Two General Admission tickets to the Haunted Hotel on Saturday, October 28
Book online or call 877-822-0000 and mention rate plan WHALLO.
Limited-Time Offer: Save up to 20%
Get away to San Francisco this fall/winter and enjoy limited-time savings that include:
- Savings up to 20%
- Available for stays over weekends and holidays
Book online or call 877-822-0000 and mention rate plan DAILYS.
Live it up in San Francisco this fall, and experience the city's electric events. Get in on the action with a weekend of play that includes:
- Daily overnight parking for one vehicle ($56 value)
- Two cool cocktails ($25 value)
- Available over weekends and holidays
- INSIDER TIP: Treat yourself to more space and amazing views. This offer is an even better discount on our Fabulous, Cool Corner, and Mega Corner rooms.
Book online or call 877-822-0000 and mention rate plan DAILYW.
Ignite your inner Weekend Warrior with the ultimate backstage pass to the top nightlife experiences in San Francisco, curated by our W Insider. Get ready to steal the scene -- from transportation to the VIP guest-list, we've got you covered.
- Weekend accommodations for up to 2 guests per room*
- $15 Uber Gift Code
- VIP access to top nightclubs, curated by our W Insider, Sara Hamza
*$40 fee per additional person per night (limit is 4 people per room). Upgraded Rooms available at exclusive rates.
Book online or call 877-822-0000 and mention rate plan WWARRIOR.
Experience the Suite Life
Escape to San Francisco and experience the suite life at W San Francisco. Our Suite Getaway includes:
- Suite accommodations
- Two welcome cocktails
- Daily breakfast for two at TRACE or in-room dining
- Overnight valet parking for one vehicle
- Free Wi-Fi
Book online or call 877-822-0000 and ask for rate plan STEPKG1
*This offer is prepaid at the time of booking and the first night is non-refundable. The full stay is non-refundable within three days of arrival
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 544 verified guest reviews
74%of our guests
recommend this hotel
After a not such satisfactory stay a week prior, the staff was much more attentive this time around. My Ambassador status was recognized with an upgraded suite. The front desk was very friendly and helpful to the few requests I made and restaurants recommendations in the area. My stay was very pleasant and I plan to return again in July.
- Check-in time: 3 PM
- Check-out time: 12 PM
- Complimentary Wi-Fi for SPG Members
- Valet parking $56/day
- Pets welcome
- SPG Category 6
- FIT® Gym
- WIRED Business Center
- Bliss Spa
- WHATEVER/WHENEVER® service
- The Living Room
- Nearby golf courses
W San Francisco Hotel is located at 181 3rd Street, in the heart of the SoMa district.
- Oakland International Airport (OAK)
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- 21st Amendment
- Bourbon & Branch
- House of Shields
- Infusion Lounge
- John Colins
- Press Club
- The Irish Bank
- Curran Theatre
- The Warfield Theater
- Yerba Buena Center for the Arts
- Cartoon Art Museum
- Contemporary Jewish Museum
- Old San Francisco Mint
- Cask – Specialty Liquor
- Saks Fifth Avenue
- Westfield San Francisco Center
How To Get Here
SATISFY ALL OF YOUR CRAVINGS IN DOWNTOWN SAN FRANCISCO
Savor a taste of the Bay Area in our signature restaurant, TRACE, which serves locally-sourced, organic California cuisine.
- Living Room
Hours Of Operation
ELEVATE YOUR SAN FRANCISCO EVENT FROM ORDINARY TO EXTRAORDINARY
W San Francisco is a stylish, cutting-edge events destination where celebrations are dynamic and meetings are anything but ordinary.
- 404 Guestrooms
- Indoor Meeting Space: 10,000 square feet
- Largest Meeting Space: 3,430 square feet
- Max Group Size: 225 guests
- 12 miles from San Francisco International Airport