W San Francisco
181 3rd Street, San Francisco, CA, 94103, United States
3.9/5 543 reviews
An electric urban retreat in heart of the SoMa district
W San Francisco Hotel is a gathering place for art exhibitions, film screenings, fashion and music events. Bask in panoramic views of the Bay Bridge and the city skyline at W San Francisco, across from the beautiful Yerba Buena Gardens.
Retreat to the smart style, dynamic design and cool comfort of our downtown San Francisco Hotel. Absorb the energy of The City as you get cozy in a guest room or entertain in a spacious suite. Our Whatever/Whenever® service takes care of everything else.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
For a Limited Time - Save 15% or More
Haunted Halloween - Limited Availability!
Embrace your alter ego and get exclusive access to the hottest Halloween haunt in San Francisco. Electrify your stay with:
- One-night accommodations, October 28-29, 2017
- Two tickets to the Haunted Hotel on Saturday, October 28
Book online or call 877-822-0000 and mention rate plan WHALLO.
Live it up in San Francisco this summer, and experience the city's electric events. Get in on the action with a weekend of play that includes:
- Daily overnight parking for one vehicle ($56 value)
- Two cool cocktails ($25 value)
- Available over summer weekends and holidays, including 4th of July and Labor Day
- INSIDER TIP: Treat yourself to more space and amazing views. This offer is an even better discount on our Fabulous, Cool Corner, and Mega Corner rooms.
Book online or call 877-822-0000 and mention rate plan DAILYW.
Ignite your inner Weekend Warrior with the ultimate backstage pass to the top nightlife experiences in San Francisco, curated by our W Insider. Get ready to steal the scene -- from transportation to the VIP guest-list, we've got you covered.
- Weekend accommodations for up to 2 guests per room*
- $15 Uber Gift Code
- VIP access to top nightclubs, curated by our W Insider, Sara Hamza
*$40 fee per additional person per night (limit is 4 people per room). Upgraded Rooms available at exclusive rates.
Book online or call 877-822-0000 and mention rate plan WWARRIOR.
Experience the Suite Life
Escape to San Francisco and experience the suite life at W San Francisco. Our Suite Getaway includes:
- Suite accommodations
- Two welcome cocktails
- Daily breakfast for two at TRACE or in-room dining
- Overnight valet parking for one vehicle
- Free Wi-Fi
Book online or call 877-822-0000 and ask for rate plan STEPKG1
*This offer is prepaid at the time of booking and the first night is non-refundable. The full stay is non-refundable within three days of arrival
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 543 verified guest reviews
74%of our guests
recommend this hotel
This is our preferred hotel when staying in San Francisco, conveniently located next to the SFMOMA walking distance to many main city attractions. The rooms are spacious and the decor is very contemporary reflecting the proximity with local museums. The beds, pillows and linens are soft and exceptionally comfortable. The front desk and guest service is impeccable. And the restaurant is 5 star delicious and also very contemporary and relative. The only small inconvenience is the nightlight in the lobby spilling over from the bar or upstairs venue. Otherwise I highly recommend this hotel.
- Check-in time: 3 PM
- Check-out time: 12 PM
- Complimentary WiFi for SPG Members
- Valet parking $56/day
- Pets welcome
- SPG Category 6
- FIT® Gym
- WIRED Business Center
- Bliss Spa
- WHATEVER/WHENEVER® service
- The Living Room
- Nearby golf courses
W San Francisco Hotel is located at 181 3rd Street, in the heart of the SoMa district.
- Oakland International Airport (OAK)
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- 21st Amendment
- Bourbon & Branch
- House of Shields
- Infusion Lounge
- John Colins
- Press Club
- The Irish Bank
- Curran Theatre
- The Warfield Theater
- Yerba Buena Center for the Arts
- Cartoon Art Museum
- Contemporary Jewish Museum
- Old San Francisco Mint
- Cask – Specialty Liquor
- Saks Fifth Avenue
- Westfield San Francisco Center
How To Get Here
Who's hungry? Decadent indulgences await your exploration
Sip and savor at one of our intoxicating spaces with the vibrant local personality of the Bay Area
- Living Room
Hours Of Operation
Elevate any San Francisco event from ordinary to extraordinary
A stylish, high-tech event, meeting and conference destination where celebrations are dynamic and business is amplified.
- 404 Guestrooms
- Indoor Meeting Space: 10,000 sq. ft.
- Largest Meeting Space: 3,430 sq. ft.
- Max Group Size: 225
- 12 miles from San Francisco International Airport