W San Francisco
181 3rd Street, San Francisco, CA, 94103, United States
3.9/5 547 reviews
AN ELECTRIC HOTEL IN THE HEART OF DOWNTOWN SAN FRANCISCO
Own the moment at W San Francisco, a vibrant hotel located in the city's thriving SoMa District. A gathering place for art exhibitions, film screenings, fashion and music events, W San Francisco embodies the energy, dynamism and ingenuity of the City by the Bay.
Ignite your own adventure in our bold, luxury hotel. Sample sustainable California cuisine at TRACE, sip on craft cocktails in Living Room or unwind with an indulgent massage at Bliss® Spa. Once you've had your fill of downtown, get cozy in your guest room or spacious suite, and allow our Whatever/Whenever® service to take care of your every wish and whimsy.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
For a Limited Time - Save 15% or More
New Year's Eve VIP Package
Amplify your New Year's Eve and welcome 2018 in style. Your NYE experience includes:
- Accommodations for two in an upgraded room
- Overnight valet parking for one car
- Bottle of champagne delivered to your room upon check-in
- 2PM late checkout
- Two VIP tickets to our exclusive New Year’s Party ($250 value per ticket)
*Reservation is prepaid and non-refundable.
Book online or call 877 822 0000 and mention rate plan LWPKG1 for a 1-night stay or LWPKG2N for a 2-night stay.
Stay 1 night
Exclusive Offer for AAA Members
For a limited time, AAA members enjoy preferred rates at W San Francisco including:
- Savings up to 15%
- $25 credit per stay
- Available for stays over weekends and select holidays
Book online or call 877 822 0000 and mention rate plan AUTODEAL.
Go Ahead, Get Merry
Light up the holidays. Host a holiday party for 50 guests or more, and we'll help you steal the scene with:
- Complimentary photo booth for your guests
- Double SPG® points for you
Elevate your holiday. Connect with us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 415 817 7884.
Live it up in San Francisco this fall, and experience the city's electric events. Get in on the action with a weekend of play that includes:
- Daily overnight parking for one vehicle ($56 value)
- Two cool cocktails ($25 value)
- Available over weekends and holidays
- INSIDER TIP: Treat yourself to more space and amazing views. This offer is an even better discount on our Fabulous, Cool Corner, and Mega Corner rooms.
Book online or call 877 822 0000 and mention rate plan DAILYW.
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 547 verified guest reviews
75%of our guests
recommend this hotel
This is truly one of my MOST Favorite properties in San Francisco, it is in the SOMA district and located in the culture center of great food and shopping, TRACE has an excellent menu, and Mimosa Bar for 40$ a Must Do ! If you are a couple wanting to celebrate anniversary , this is the place to come, spend some time by the fireplace and have a drink, this Hotel is Welcoming, Warm and Wonderful
- Check-in time: 3 PM
- Check-out time: 12 PM
- Complimentary Wi-Fi for SPG Members
- Valet parking $56/day
- Pets welcome
- SPG Category 6
- FIT® Gym
- WIRED Business Center
- Bliss Spa
- WHATEVER/WHENEVER® service
- The Living Room
- Nearby golf courses
W San Francisco Hotel is located at 181 3rd Street, in the heart of the SoMa district.
- Oakland International Airport (OAK)
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- 21st Amendment
- Bourbon & Branch
- House of Shields
- Infusion Lounge
- John Colins
- Press Club
- The Irish Bank
- Curran Theatre
- The Warfield Theater
- Yerba Buena Center for the Arts
- Cartoon Art Museum
- Contemporary Jewish Museum
- Old San Francisco Mint
- Cask – Specialty Liquor
- Saks Fifth Avenue
- Westfield San Francisco Center
How To Get Here
SATISFY ALL OF YOUR CRAVINGS IN DOWNTOWN SAN FRANCISCO
Savor a taste of the Bay Area in our signature restaurant, TRACE, which serves locally-sourced, organic California cuisine.
- Living Room
Hours Of Operation
ELEVATE YOUR SAN FRANCISCO EVENT FROM ORDINARY TO EXTRAORDINARY
W San Francisco is a stylish, cutting-edge events destination where celebrations are dynamic and meetings are anything but ordinary.
- 404 Guestrooms
- Indoor Meeting Space: 10,000 square feet
- Largest Meeting Space: 3,430 square feet
- Max Group Size: 225 guests
- 12 miles from San Francisco International Airport